Monday, September 5, 2011

Sweet Nothingness


This morning started like any holiday would if I was working a regular, hourly job. Aside from the constant pitter-patter of rain drops falling outside my window, things were calm as usual. I decided to test out my new Gymnopedie station on Pandora while I was browsing my usual sites for my inspiration for today. A little way in and I decided to get something to eat. After a coarse few moments of deliberation, I decided upon a bowl of Raisin Bran. As I was noming away at it and stumbling at the same time, I found this little gem:



...right after reading a comic about the quality of apple products. This made my morning.


Then I started thinking about advertising, brand loyalty and competition. Have you ever noticed how, in a disagreement on opinions, both sides are always right? The best people, I find, are the ones willing to accept the fact that they have opposing opinions, respect each other and move on with their lives.

After testing both platforms and doing my research, I'll have you know that I support the Android platform. Not to say that Apple is inferior. It's just not for me.

Honestly, I think this was just an excuse to share this picture...

I suppose this plays into the whole "listlessly waltzing through life" (or however I worded it) thing I mentioned yesterday. Time to get to business.

And now that I've reached the bottom of this bowl of cereal

Dear Raisin Bran:
One scoop of raisins probably would have sufficed.
Thanks
Sam

Now that that's done with, I'll be getting to work with some sweet piano music accompanied by rain as my soundtrack.

1 comment: