Saturday, June 11, 2011

Introduction to Understanding

This is kinda late in the game, so bear with me as I'll probably skip a few steps along the way.

This is kind of a catalog of my personal growth over time. My goal is to gain a complete understanding of everything through understanding others and thus myself. My approach is not one based on preexisting classifications because classifications are a human effort to organize something that I believe is beyond us. Therefore, our all-encompassing words will always fall short of what the true idea is behind it. I will use labels, though, to ease the understanding of the ideas that I present.

For example: if an object is red, what kind of red is it? What's the difference between candy apple red and red? How much white can you add to red before it becomes pink? All of those answers have many possible answers that deffer based on the individual or groups of individuals.

I also want to let you know that if anyone disagrees with anything I post, let me know. What I put up here is my understanding based on the observation of others, so any input has the potential to completely turn the observation on its head. That is the nature of my study.

I guess what I'm leaning towards is the fact that we all exist on different planes in the same world based on our understanding of the connections of the people that surround us and are involved in any way in our lives. We also share and unseen connection that binds us all on an unearthly level. I suppose you can call it the the different parts of what folklore calls the Yggdrasil or you can call it Zen or Oneness or whatever helps you truly understand what I mean. There is an undeniable connection of the soul.

 

Have you ever met someone you could swear you've know your entire life? Has someone died and you know the instant it happened while being miles away and then received the notice from someone else later on? There must be a reason why.

One day I came to the realization that everything we do affects many many other variables far beyond the reach of what most would care to understand. Kind of the same way a river creates a canyon.

I plan on this being a journey into my mind and the minds of anyone who cares to read this and also a journal of an adventure that may help change the mind of what have been dubbed "sheeple".

Looking forward. Thinking back. Doing now.
Mr. Blacktastic

No comments:

Post a Comment